Monday, November 30, 2015

Frankenstein (Coach Cap) is BACK and Winter Season


Frankenstein is back with new Titanium and plastic to go with his pig skin and dead people parts... And a pretty scar too. So... First thanks to Coach Buckett and Coach Sam! Heard it went awesome as expected. Thank you all for the well wishes and really heavy fruit baskets which I couldn't lift to eat... nice thinking. :)

Winter Season. I believe we will start off inside this week so I can get back on my feet. New hours with be 2:30-3:30 and 3:35 to 4:30. Already filling up the schedule with our bigger teams. Same rules apply: contact me for scheduling. I believe we will have plenty of room for open days on days when our smaller teams are in the weight room. PLEASE accompany your team (AS ALWAYS) because we like to utilize the cardio room (when possible) and the hallway and these need to be monitored. If I am alone I cannot do that inside and so we will all be stuck in the weight room itself. PLUS: I cannot lift much for a few months so any help is appreciated by you and your kids especially for set up and clean up!

 Please inform your athletes no leaving until everything is clean or they will NOT be allowed back coaches. A CLEAN weightroom is a SAFE weightroom (Same for outside when we go back out.)

We will be doing our big lifts followed by assist lifts starting next week. Your athletes should get a weight program Phone APP to keep track of their lifts (531 Apps are easy to manage) until Mo gets us our computer set up and screen in there... (MO?).

So let's continue getting after it this Winter and GOOD LUCK to all of our teams! But remember, it is better to be Bigger, Stronger, Faster, Smarter - Than to rely on just LUCK!

-Coach Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment