Monday, October 26, 2015

Birthday Swim in the Sea - AND Out for Repairs.

Okay, So first of all, YES I SWIM IN THE OCEAN INTO JANUARY without a wet suit. It is awesome and good for you. Yes, that is what I did for fun on my birthday. It builds WILL and character.

NEXT... Attention Coaches and Athletes

So I will be out for repairs From Nov. 3rd until, well most of November. I am having 2 disks replaced in my back.

The injury has been going on for 5 years and is not weightroom or Strongman related. The doctors say some peoples disks just wear out. Mostly from sitting too much - SO GET UP and DO STRONGMAN! My mother had the surgery at 70. I should be fine.

STRENGTH TRAINING will CONTINUE with Coach Sam and Coach Buckett.
You will show up early and set up and clean up! You will pay them the same respect you give me or you will not be welcome... as always. "YES COACH!" I will be back in a few weeks after that but be unable to do any lifting for 4 to 6 months so if you see me looking a bit stir crazy lift harder to take my mind off of it. Make me proud. And rest assured I will recover and lift more than all of you to push you harder than ever! So use that time to try and get ahead... you will need it!

That's it. More later on Winter Scheduling.

-Coach Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment