Friday, October 30, 2015

Coach Buckett & Coach Sam Take Over For a Bit...

sbuckett@stamfordct.gov

Use the above email for scheduling while I am out. Coach Buckett and Coach Sam Krom will be taking over for me while I am out for spine surgery. I will be out from 11/3 until about three weeks.

Workouts will continue as before. When First season ends we will move to a 3 day outside/2 day inside schedule as the weather gets colder. If attendance drops on outside days... we will move in but you should insist that your athletes continue outside. We can do way more with use of the stadium in terms of conditioning. Workouts will be open to all everyday unless we have whole teams coming in force. Times will be posted.

Thanks to Coach Sam and Coach Buckett for filling in for me and to all of you who have wished me well. I will be back making monsters out of your squishy kids soon... keep it rolling! Let your kids know that they can come any day! OPEN on the schedule means they can come down! But! They still need to help set up and clean up! We also hope to see more coaches try out our workouts. Makes a HUGE difference with the kids if you are there and for your 'REP'. Ask Coach Burns and Lewis and others how much they have enjoyed it and how useful the program is!

Looking forward to Growing Growing Growing!

-See you soon.

-Coach Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment